Electrical Support for Business
PCS has supported industrial factories and commercial businesses with electrical engineering for many years. Undertaking all types of electrical works at competitive rates.
We understand that in the current economic climate it is essential to deliver our electrical services at the most competitive costs within an efficient timescale. PCS have completed many industrial scale improvement schemes, helping our customers improve efficiency.
As NICEIC approved contractors, all the PCS team are highly trained and work in accordance with current electrical regulations and building regulations.
The scope of work covered in this sector includes: Site based maintenance and breakdown support, site based installation teams, one off plant upgrades and improvements, new machine installation, building power distribution systems infrastructure, lighting and lighting control for both commercial and industrial premises, LED lighting, office installations, IT network systems.
Areas of Work
- Maintenance and Breakdown Cover (Shift Cover),
- Building Power System Modifications,
- LV Distribution Systems,
- Control Panel Manufacture including Motor Control and Pneumatics,
- Electrical Installation and Modifications,
- Control and Instrumentation Projects.
- Office and shop wiring and IT Network Cabling,
- CCTV and Entry Systems,