Welcome to PCS
PCS is a well established Industrial Electrical Engineering Contractor serving several industry sectors across the UK for the past 17 years. Over this time we have developed a good reputation for an excellent service, working with our customers to provide a wide range of Electrical Services on their sites.
We have developed PCS to provide the complete solution for our customers on electrical projects. First assisting with the initial development of the projects, then completing all the design calculations and drawings, procurement of materials and electrical installation, testing and commissioning and then to providing site support and maintenance teams who can look after our customers site after the project is completed.
Electrical Contracting Services
- Electrical maintenance, breakdown, daywork & shift cover
PCS has provided skilled staff to our customers on a labour only day work basis for many years. Our highly experienced teams provide Maintenance, Breakdown, Shift Cover, and Electrical Installation Services, including specialist electrical testing, for both planned and reactive work, giving strength in depth where and when it is needed.
- Electrical DesignUtilising many years of experience in the industry our engineers work to ensure that all our installation work and control systems are designed to meet the criteria of customer specifications and in accordance with the most up-to-date legislative standards. We always work to try and deliver project to comply fully with both budgetary and technical requirements.
- Electrical InstallationsPCS has earned a good reputation for delivering quality electrical installation work at a competitive price. Our highly skilled teams have a wide range of experience in the industry allowing us to undertake work in all sectors from domestic and light commercial to heavy industrial installations.
- Electrical Testing and InspectionOur qualified engineers, in accordance with the British Standard BS7671 2008 17th Edition Amendment 1 and the NICEIC, will catalogue any deviations on a page of the electrical installation condition report and code them.
- Electrical Control Panel ManufactureIn our modern workshop facility in Buxton we design and build many different types of control panels to meet with our customers requirements, including Motor Control Centres, PLC Control Panels, Control Desks, Operator Interface Stations, Weighing and Instrumentation Panels, Pneumatic Panels
- Supply of Electrical EquipmentWe can use our wide range of knowledge and experience to source and supply Electrical and Control equipment for customers. We can acquire materials at competitive prices and pass these discounts onto our customers.